Our Practice at Woodland Hills Pet Clinic
Since 2007, Woodland Hills Pet Clinic has been providing for the health care needs of dogs and cats in the Woodland Hills and Calabasas, CA communities. We have worked hard to assemble a dedicated team that are both highly skilled and are also passionate about improving the lives of pets. Our patients give us unconditional love and we want to give back by helping them to live happy, healthy lives with their families.
At Woodland Hills Pet Clinic in Woodland Hills, CA, our passion and commitment to be the best we can be is evident in everything we do. We are crazy about animals and consider it a true honor to be able to work with these precious creatures each and every day. Nothing gives us more joy than seeing a pet owner fall in love with their new puppy or kitten; witnessing a rescued animal flourish in the love and support of their new family; or watching as those pets that were once nervous about visiting the vet bound into our office, excited to see us and have a few treats.
It’s especially important to us that our patients feel comfortable and at ease when visiting with us. That’s because we believe that the more relaxed your pet is, the better you will feel and the more positive the experience will be for everyone. We place non-slip mats on our floors and tables and use low-stress handling techniques to minimize fear and anxiety. Belly rubs, ear massages and delicious treats are something that there’s always plenty of at Woodland Hills Pet Clinic. Whatever it takes, we’re prepared to go that extra mile.
We work hard to make the exam room experience something that is thorough, yet pleasant for both people and animals alike. We believe that good medicine cannot be rushed, but requires time and patience. That’s why pets are allowed plenty of time to become accustomed to their surroundings while their owners are free to ask any questions that may be weighing on their minds. We want you both to feel as though you are our most valued asset, because you are!
To accomplish our mission, the team at Woodland Hills Pet Clinic is committed to:
- Recognizing the bond you share with your companion and the importance of these animals in your family
- Providing a welcoming and soothing environment for our patients and their families
- Timely, precise communication to families with patients in our care regarding diagnostic testing, medical updates, recommended preventative care, estimates for procedures and written go-home instructions to minimize confusion regarding home care or recommendations
- Utilizing Western and Chinese/Eastern veterinary medical techniques including preventative care, internal medicine, laser surgery, acupuncture, Chinese herbs, reiki and craniosacral therapies – all in the interest of offering the best possible care to our four-legged friends.
- Innovative pain management and nonsurgical intervention for some musculoskeletal disorders and wound healing including MLS laser therapy, massage, aquapuncture and electroacupuncture.
- Continuing education for all of our team to stay current on the latest therapeutic options
- Extending tenderness and understanding to our patients and their families
If you’re in the market for a new vet, we encourage you to give us a try. Experience first-hand what a difference individualized care with a personalized touch can make for you and your four-legged friend. We’d love for you and your family to become part of our family, so call us at 818-222-7387 or stop by today!